Head of Mid Market Sales- ANZ
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our sales team shares Dropbox with businesses of all sizes around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative, consultative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
This a high-impact role within a priority market and we are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a fast-paced environment to build out and run Mid Market Sales from our Sydney office.
The Head of Mid Market Sales is responsible for leading a team of Mid Market Account Executives. The sales teams are responsible for assigned quotas achieved through a defined number of Mid Market accounts.
This a high-impact role within a priority market and we are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead a regional Mid Market sales team in developing and executing on a strategic plan for the territory. Grow Mid Market customers and prospects in the region.
- Manage and grow a team of Mid Market Account Executives in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon financial targets and performance metrics
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentoring Dropbox’s future sales leaders; drive recruitment efforts
- Serve as leadership sponsor to Mid market accounts and help drive key executive relationships; support the team with C-level interactions and in closing complex deals
- Regularly interact with customers, partners, and integrators
- Drive operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, training, certifications, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Strong thought leadership within the Sydney leadership team
- 15+ years of sales experience, and 5+ years of sales management experience
- History of overachieving targets in a market leading technology organization
- Proven success scaling out an Mid Market Sales team with success selling SaaS and cloud solutions in the industry
- Territory management experience
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Ability to identify, develop, grow young talent
- Strong knowledge of CRM reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Back to top