Head of Marketing Research & Customer Insights
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Our marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
- Identify and frame key issues and business questions, in coordination with the global marketing team, and cross-functional stakeholders such as product management, user insights, and sales
- Design, plan, and resource marketing research projects, leveraging both internal teams and outside vendors
- Manage vendor selection, ongoing relationships, and overall budgets
- Conduct a wide range of quantitative and qualitative marketing research, including messaging, naming, pricing, market, and competitive research
- Leverage data to inform meaningful insights that drive strategic recommendations and motivate action
- Communicate research findings and recommendations to marketing leadership and other senior executives
- Lead, motivate, and develop internal market research team
- Adapt research team process and practices to the growing needs of the organization
- 8+ years of relevant experience in marketing research & analysis; experience in B2B research is a plus
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills with the ability to distill lengthy qualitative research or complex quantitative analysis into an insightful story with decisive recommendations
- Action-oriented and passionate about moving from data and insight to action
- Executive presence with the ability to up-level findings when presenting to senior audiences
- Highly collaborative and demonstrated ability to work closely across both marketing and cross-functional teams
- Experience managing an internal team & external vendors
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top