Head of Internal Communications
Our communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From news announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
As the Head of Internal Communications, you will join a team of storytellers and communicators collectively responsible for crafting the way Dropbox tells key stories internally. In this role, you will report to the VP of Communications and will partner with cross-functional teams to figure out and develop the overall internal communications strategy and execution. You will be responsible for leading a high-performing team and building programs that inform, engage and inspire our people.
- You will develop and drive internal communications plans, with a strong focus on driving business alignment and employee engagement worldwide
- You build and lead the internal comms team, including diversity communications, and support executives with internal communication needs
- You will oversee bi-weekly All Hands, making sure there's cohesion throughout internal communication efforts, narrative, and delivery
- You drive employee engagement programs in the US and worldwide, including driving awareness and excitement around key news moments, vision, product strategy, etc.
- Work closely with VP of Comms and Corporate team
- You have 12+ years of experience with internal communications, HR/employee communications and/or PR. Journalism or marketing experience a plus
- You are an excellent writer and communicator and extraordinary critical thinking skills
- You also have a deep understanding of the role of human communication in achieving business objectives
- You have been a People manager prior and are able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- You have the ability to work directly with senior executives and inspire confidence
- You have a strong understanding of messaging strategy, storytelling and brand development within an organization
- You are a strong collaborator, you believe in the value of teamwork and have stellar project management skills
- You have an attention to detail that unparalleled, a strong work ethic, and a sense of humor (a bonus!)
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top