Head of Growth & Conversion
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Growth & Monetization team drives business growth through rapid experimentation and data-driven insights. We're responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimize monetization opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products. We work closely with many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering, Analytics and Sales.
We're looking for a world-class leader to manage the Dropbox Business pillar within the Growth and Monetization team. In this role, you will lead the team responsible for driving engagement, monetization, and expansion for Dropbox Business' Self-Serve channel. This includes leading the strategy and execution for Dropbox Business Growth and driving revenue for one of the major product lines at Dropbox.
- Drive strategy and outcomes to grow self-serve revenue for Dropbox Business through growth tactics across multiple channels, including web, in-product, onboarding, email and notifications
- Build a high-impact team by recruiting and onboarding top talent
- Manage the team's day-to day including meetings, resource planning, target setting, projects and cross-functional collaboration
- Build cross-functional relationships and processes with product, engineering, analytics, design, and marketing to drive initiatives
- Analyze and understand data, and utilize that understanding to make data-driven, fact-based decisions
- Understand the customer by teaming up with user insights and product to build awesome experiences
- 8+ years experience in Growth, PM, PMM and/or Demand Generation
- Proven record of selecting, growing, promoting and retaining high caliber teams across growth or customer-facing functions
- Ability to interact effectively and build relationships with all levels of the organization from C-level to individual contributors
- Previous P&L ownership experience with proven ability to lead a team to meet specific KPIs (e.g., revenue, engagement metrics)
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- University degree required
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top