Head of East Coast Sales
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our sales team shares Dropbox with businesses of all sizes around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative, consultative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
This a high-impact role within a priority market and we are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a fast-paced environment to build out and run strategy on the East Coast.
The Head of East Coast Sales is responsible for leading a team of Account Executives, specific to Enterprise Sales. The sales teams are responsible for assigned quotas achieved through a defined number of Enterprise accounts.
- Build and lead a regional Enterprise Sales team in developing and executing on a strategic plan for the territory. Grow Enterprise customers and prospects in the region, while continuing to build out brand awareness on the East Coast
- Assist and coach Account Executives in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships
- Strong thought leadership within the global sales team and vis-a-vis marketing team
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentoring Dropbox’s future sales leaders
- Regularly interact with customers, partners, and integrators
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, training, certifications, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customer's business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Dropbox’s value proposition at the executive level
- Assist and close complex, multi-million dollar transactions
- 10+ years of sales experience, and 3+ years of sales management experience, with a history of overachieving targets in a market leading technology organization
- Experience selling enterprise software in a highly competitive environment with a track record of sales success managing a sales organization within a Fortune 1000 technology organization
- Proven success scaling out an Enterprise Sales team with success selling SaaS and cloud solutions in the industry
- Territory management experience
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record working in a high-volume environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level executives at Commercial companies
Back to top