Growth Marketing Manager
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify the lives for millions of people globally.
Your role and impact
Growth and Monetization is a newly formed team at Dropbox that is focused on driving revenue growth for the company. The team is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds with members coming from backgrounds in Product Management, Marketing, Consulting, and Analytics. Our initiatives sit at the intersection of web, product, marketing, & engineering, all with the primary goal of driving revenue growth at scale. If you love using data in a "test and learn" environment to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager for Dropbox Business. This means improving the experience for users interested in upgrading to Dropbox Business, as well as the experience after they upgrade. You will use marketing and growth tactics to grow conversion rates and optimize the Dropbox Business conversion funnel. In this role, A/B testing and optimizing web properties are key to driving growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Drive and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; work with Growth, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams to ship improvements
- Analyze data to monitor website performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and discover areas for improvement
- Work with analytics to identify key performance metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses for alternate website designs
- Lead execution of A/B tests, website redesigns, and new landing pages
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from test data
- 2-3 years B2B and/or B2C experience in product marketing or demand generation
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Core understanding of subscription products and self-service sales preferred
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Unlimited PTO and 10 company paid holidays
- 4 Days of Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top