Growth Manager, User Segmentation
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Growth & Monetization team drives business growth through rapid experimentation and data-driven insights. We're responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimize monetization opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products. We work closely with many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering, Analytics and Sales.
We're looking for a Growth Manager to work on segmentation of our existing user base. This means thoroughly understanding our Dropbox users and designing revenue-driving programs targeting critical segments of them. The ideal candidate can leverage marketing and growth tactics to grow conversion rates. In this role, A/B testing and optimizing web properties are key to driving user growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Develop and optimize revenue-driving campaigns targeted at specific segments
- Drive and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; work with Growth, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams to ship improvements
- Analyze data to monitor website performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and discover areas for improvement
- Work with analytics to identify key metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses for campaigns
- Develop and optimize processes for managing revenue-driving campaigns
- Collaborate with product teams to improve and scale our mechanisms for communicating with our users
- 3+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in product marketing or demand generation, 5+ preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Core understanding of subscription products and self-service sales preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401K + company match
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top