Growth Manager, Upsells, Dropbox Professional
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Growth team creates long-term customers by helping people discover the value of Dropbox. We're responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimize opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products. We are comprised of many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering and Design.
We're looking for a Growth Marketing Manager for Dropbox Professional, with a focus on Upsells. This means improving the user experience for our Dropbox Plus users passionate about upgrading to Dropbox Professional. The ideal candidate brings a strategic perspective and can leverage Marketing and Growth tactics to grow conversion rates. In this role, A/B testing and optimizing web properties are key to driving user growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Drive and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; work with Growth Engineering, Product Marketing, Product, and Design teams to ship improvements
- Analyze data to monitor website performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and discover areas for improvement
- Work with Analytics to identify key metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses for alternate website, email and notification designs
- Lead execution of A/B tests, website redesigns, and new landing pages
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from test data
- 4-5 years (more preferred) B2B and/or B2C experience in Growth, Product Marketing, Product Management, or Demand Generation
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and engage various cross-functional partners
- Core understanding of subscription products and self-service sales preferred
- Previous experience with customer journeys / upsells required
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top