Growth Manager, Dropbox Business
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Growth team creates long-term customers by helping people discover the value of Dropbox. We're responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimize opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products. We are comprised of many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering and Design.
We're looking for a Growth Manager to help improve the experience for users interested in trying or purchasing Dropbox Business. As our team looks holistically across the Dropbox Business funnel, your work will also help generate insights about how to better serve paid users and improve our business performance.
In this role, honed optimization instincts and sharp analytical skill will be critical in driving near-term growth through better, more targeted conversion. In the longer term, your product savvy and consumer IQ will help you contribute to high-visibility initiatives involving many parts of the company.
- Help set the vision for a cross-functional team of designers, growth engineers, and analysts
- Lead quantitative and qualitative research projects to help set strategic goals and identify key levers
- Join a robust A/B and multivariate testing program to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Management to ship improvements across the product ecosystem
- Analyze data to monitor product and revenue performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and uncover areas for improvement
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- 4+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth, product management, product analytics, or other relevant experience
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests, results of which can influence the company's product roadmap
- Strong analytical skills and comfort working with large sets of quantitative data
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Core understanding of digital subscription products and self-service sales a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top