Growth Manager, Dropbox Business
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Growth & Monetization team drives business growth through rapid experimentation and data-driven insights. We're responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimize monetization opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products. We work closely with many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering, Analytics and Sales.
Growth and Monetization is a newly formed team at Dropbox that is focused on driving revenue growth for the company. The team is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds with members coming from product management, marketing, consulting, and analytics. We sit at the intersection of web, product, marketing, & engineering, all with the primary goal of driving revenue growth at scale. If you love using data in a "test and learn" environment to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you.
We're looking for a Growth Manager for Dropbox Business. This means improving the experience for users interested in upgrading to Dropbox Business, as well as the experience after they upgrade. You will be responsible for increasing conversion rates and optimizing the Dropbox Business user funnel. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Drive A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Set the vision for a cross-functional team of designers, growth engineers, and analysts
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Management to ship improvements across the product ecosystem
- Analyze data to monitor product and revenue performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and uncover areas for improvement
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- 2+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth, product management, and/or product analytics
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests, results of which can influence the company roadmap
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort working with large sets of quantitative data
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Core understanding of subscription products and self-service sales preferred
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top