Growth Lead, Dropbox Plus and Professional
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Growth team creates long-term customers by helping people discover the value of Dropbox. We're responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimize opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products. We are comprised of many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering and Design.
We're looking for a Growth Lead focused on driving revenue for Dropbox Plus and Professional. You'll be responsible for optimizing the experience for customers looking for Dropbox's individual and consumer products across web and mobile. In this role, optimization instincts, a keen understanding of user experience, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and monetization.
We sit at the intersection of web, product, marketing & engineering, all with the primary goal of driving revenue growth at scale. If you love using data in a "test and learn" environment to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you.
- Understand and track trial starts, direct purchases, and other key performance metrics; work with Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Design teams to ship improvements
- Analyze data to monitor health of surfaces and signup cohorts (e.g. traffic quality, conversion rates, churn rates, key demographics & trends, etc.) and identify areas for improvement
- Set the strategy for optimizing the top of the Plus and Professional funnels in order to drive trial start and direct purchase metrics among core segments
- Generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives, working with Analytics and Data Science to develop in-depth understanding of audiences & segments
- Scope and execute A/B tests across email, web, mobile, and other customer-facing communication platforms
- Conduct post-experiment analyses and deep dives, and present recommendations and findings from test data
- Maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to resource and support projects for trial conversion (product, engineering, design, analytics, marketing)
- 5-8 years experience in Growth, Product, Analytics or related roles
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in SQL is a must
- Understanding of conversion metrics and how to impact them (signups, trial conversion, activation, churn)
- Experience with A/B testing and lifecycle campaigns
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Core understanding of subscription products and self-service sales preferred
- Prior people management experience
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top