Group Product Manager - Product Platform
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
As Group Product Managerleading the Product Platform PM team, you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic initiatives. The Product Platform team is dedicated to making Dropbox engineering, product, and design more effective and productive by making it easier, faster and safer to ship quality experiences to hundreds of millions of users, and deliver on Dropbox's commitment to creating delightful cross-platform experiences worldwide. You will have significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the company, as well as direct responsibility for the platforms across web, mobile and desktop. Your work will range from low-level abstractions to make development easier for engineers, release processes and gating to empower Dropbox product teams to experiment, to common UI components that allow designers to build beautiful and consistent experiences, working with an amazing team of talented, passionate product managers and leaders from across teams and functions.
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area - in close partnership with engineering and design
- Drive Dropbox's long term platform strategy across Mobile, Desktop, Web, UI Platform (aka Design Systems) and Internationalization, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Work closely with our diverse internal stakeholders across Product, Engineering, User Support (CX) and Sales to deeply understand and address platform needs
- Be a champion of Dropbox's users, especially in areas where platform decisions can have material user impact
- Work with the rest of Infrastructure and Platform leadership to ensure they're making the right tradeoffs given product and business exigencies
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team's work with the world
- Grow and support a talented team who embody Dropbox's values, have fun together, and take pride in building wonderful products
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Launched multiple successful products, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux and/or web)
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to craft clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven leadership managing and growing a strong PM team
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top