Group Product Manager - Paper Growth
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Dropbox Paper is a new Dropbox product that simplifies the way teams create, give feedback, and organize ideas. Its innovative, real-time editor, rich feedback features and collaborative organization have made it an essential productivity tool for a growing number of teams. The Paper Growth team is responsible helping more teams discover and engage with Paper - making it an indispensable part of their work-life.
This role will play a major part in defining how our users experience Dropbox Paper to ensure they understand Paper's value and how it can positively unleash their team's creative energy. As a lead for the the product growth team at Dropbox, you will have the opportunity to quickly show big growth impact on our newest, hottest product surface.
Dropbox is a unique product for growth because of its massive active user base combined with a subscription model. This is a chance to bring great new user experiences to over 500 million users and ultimately build on a revenue run rate of over $1 billion.
- Drive growth in user adoption and engagement using data-driven product experiments
- Work to develop a product growth model for your area of the product and continue to refine it through experimentation and research
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful changes, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on Dropbox Paper usage to develop the right product experiences for our users to quickly find value
- Build cross functional relationships and manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- Coach, mentor and help set strategy for more junior PMs to drive even more impact for the team
- BS/BA in Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 10+ years experience building great software as an product manager, product marketer, engineer, designer, analyst, startup-founder or similar, with at least 5 of those years as a PM
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Proven ability to directly lead product managers and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven track record of driving user growth and engagement through experimentation, preferably across multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, and web)
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top