Group Product Manager - Ecosystem Partner Platform
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
You will be leading the core partner platform already delivering over 2B API calls per day to applications and integrations built by over 300,000 registered developers. This role is responsible for creating unified experiences with our premier partners and enabling scalable integrations across the ecosystem.
Our long-term product strategy is dependent on even deeper and more seamless experiences across the content lifecycle. This role is responsible for driving the long-term strategy for enabling those integrations and uncovering more surfaces and integration points across Dropbox surfaces that increase value to users.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects.
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Be the connection point between the Business Development Team (your close partners) and other teams in the Engineering, Product, and Design organization.
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 7 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- Experience driving valuable strategic partnerships and product integrations
- Deep understanding and empathy for end users (developers and individual consumers)
- Strong product intuition for what what's easy/hard, and what will actually get used
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web), with a high bar for user experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top