Global Sales Enablement Lead
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
The Role: The primary emphasis of the Global Sales Enablement Lead is to partner with Global sales leadership to develop and deliver a compelling sales training plan, and effective programs at a regular cadence, that will build the sales organization's capabilities and elevate sales performance and results. This role will lead the enablement efforts to ensure the sales force is educated and equipped to successfully compete and win, retain & grow customer base, and secure net-new customers.
You: Self starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them. You love to innovate and execute in a rapidly changing environment, are results oriented, and are passionate about "sweating the details" to help the Sales team build their skills and exceed their targets.
- Manage the growing Global Sales Enablement team
- Work with various constituencies to develop a world class sales onboarding program
- Understand the training needs of the sales teams, and implement innovative and effective enablement strategies, tools and techniques to reach and influence a dispersed and diverse sales force
- Organize Sales Kickoffs and build content in partnership with Dropbox Leadership across multiple teams
- Develop and deliver iterative training, continually refreshing content based on customer needs, industry trends, product value and capabilities, competitive positioning, and internal processes
- Facilitate sharing of best practices by developing a scalable communications framework that works best for our sales ecosystem
- Test and certify the sales teams at a regular cadence, as needed
- Leverage marketing, product management, engineering, human resources, executive staff and other functions and deliver sales enablement offerings to develop and deliver high value, on-demand training modules
- Establish appropriate measurement criteria for the enablement function and report to management quantifiable progress over time
- 10+ years in Sales enablement in a global role
- Prior experience with managing teams, and being a manager of managers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Executive presence, and proven ability to establish credibility with senior leadership
- Ability to deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner
- Hands-on content creation experience required
- Deep understanding of structure and requirements of outbound sales organizations, and experience with sales curricula development
- Detailed knowledge of SaaS sales cycles; quota carrying experience a definite plus (sales, or a support function like solution architect/consultant)
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Eligibility to work in the US (position is based in our SF office, and no relocation is provided)
- Some travel is required (20-25%)
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top