Global Head of Pricing Strategy
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
As the Global Head of Pricing Strategy, you will help accelerate growth by identifying pricing opportunities and driving new product pricing. You will collaborate with leaders in our products, marketing and sales organizations to define monetization strategies for new products, optimize packaging and pricing for existing products and develop scalable processes to ensure successful pricing execution. If you are excited about launching a new team, driving growth through highly impactful cross-functional pricing initiatives and want to be part of an exciting growth phase, we would like to talk to you.
- Build and lead a team of pricing experts and establish a scalable framework for monetization
- Work closely with senior Dropbox leaders to drive high priority pricing initiatives
- Scope,structure, and execute upon strategicpricinginitiatives to accelerate business growth
- Conduct hypothesis-driven analyses to identify and quantify pricing opportunities
- Work closely with User research and help in structuring customer research projects
- Communicate key insights to cross-functionalstakeholders and senior leaders
- Extract andsynthesizekeyresultsand prioritize for communication
- Transform findings intoactionable recommendations
- Work withthe Product, Sales,andMarketingteamstodevelopand refinesolutions, build consensus, andsteersenior-leveldecision making
- Develop monetization strategies & help determinego-to-marketstrategy for new offerings
- Evolve pricing models to better align with customer value
- Drive packaging improvements within and across products
- Optimize price levels based on value/willingness-to-pay, competition,andgo-to-marketstrategy
- Develop process foundations to improve pricing governance, execution, market validation, & decision making
- Measure and track pricing KPIs to enable continuous improvements
- 8-10 years of experience with GTM or pricing in SaaS companies
- Leadership, energy, presence, passion, discipline and influencing skills
- Detailed knowledge of SaaS sales cycles
- Significant experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and experience in developing and implementing strategies with clear business impact through a data driven approach
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives
- Proven ability to recruit, build, develop and coach high-performing teams
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top