Global Head of Learning & Development
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
The Global Head of Learning & Development is a global leader within the People Team, reporting to the Global Head of HRBP's, Learning, and Organizational Development. This role will work closely with senior leaders across the business to establish a learning strategy and deliver an extraordinary learning experience for all Dropboxers. We are looking for a strategic learning leader with a desire to build and scale a global learning organization.
- Develop a Learning and Development Strategy: You will partner with senior leaders, the HR leadership team, and HR Business Partners to understand skill requirements to enable Dropbox to continue to grow. This role will develop a learning strategy and roadmap (includes a vision for digital learning) to help drive our company strategy and grow Dropboxer careers.
- Be a Subject Matter Expertise in Leadership: You will design and deliver executive development programs and comprehensive evaluation strategies aligned to key metrics that help Dropboxers develop and grow.
- Design Curriculum: You will identify the top learning priorities across Dropbox, and develop simple and high impact learning paths across all functions.
- Establish and Maintain Partnerships with Dropboxers: You will establish tight-knit relationships across the board with executives, line management, HR Business Partners, and the broader employee population.
- Lead, Develop and Build a Talented Team: You will lead the Learning & Development team to deliver goals across various streams such as onboarding, management and leadership development, professional skills development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, hiring skills and digital learning.
- Develop Effective Training Analytics and Reporting Plan: You will set the framework for the Learning & Development team's reporting protocol with a goal of tracking impact and ROI
- Develop a Global Learning Technology Strategy: You will work with HRIS to identify learning technologies and content requirements, as well as guide company-wide implementation so we can develop Dropboxers across the globe.
- Drive Vendor relationships that align with Dropbox's Values and Learning Needs: You will review current relationships and ensure premier learning partnerships.
- Manage a Global Budget: You will ensure effective planning and management of the Learning & Development budget.
- Develop a Clear Brand and Communications Strategy: You will establish a clear marketing and brand for the learning team so that Dropboxers are able to easily access the right content at the right time.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in building and scaling learning and development programs for an organization.
- You have experience in developing learning strategies that include digital learning.
- You are energized by a challenge, are forward-thinking, credible and dedicated to producing high quality work.
- Strong technical skills, analytical thinking, and an outstanding ability to operationalize global learning programs.
- Outstanding operational skills; we're scaling fast and need to bring rigor to program communications, global roll-outs, reporting, evaluation etc.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to define and solve problems quickly, while maintaining the focus on the bigger picture.
- Strong influencing skills; ability to work in a collaborative and team-centric culture.
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others. A track record of building high performing teams.
- A strong sense of affinity with the rapid pace of a growing and dynamic company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations clearly.
- An undergraduate degree is required and an advanced degree in organizational psychology or similar is desirable.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top