Global Head of Employer Brand
We're looking for a smart, customer-obsessed Marketer to join the Dropbox team, and lead our efforts in building the Dropbox Employer Brand Program globally. The Head of Employer Brand will work with partners across Dropbox to tell the story of what it's like to work for Dropbox. You will help identify and build a diverse pipeline across Dropbox. In this role, you'll own all parts of marketing as they relate to driving awareness, interest, and consideration of Dropbox as a future employer. This includes paid and organic social media, display and native advertising, print, and more. You'll help bring the passion and excitement we have inside of Dropbox to all of our potential candidates. If you're a teammate with a sense for storytelling and connecting people with opportunities, this is the role for you.
- You will develop a marketing strategy to help teams across Dropbox attract a diverse slate of talent while staying consistent with Dropbox culture.
- You will manage and evolve our career site and digital talent network.
- You will lead employer-related social and paid media globally as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool by partnering with social media experts on the Dropbox Marketing team to drive engagement.
- You will program manage internal & external Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing events.
- You will use our Dropbox brand to craft flexible, targeted marketing messaging while still staying true to Dropbox culture.
- You will build compelling employer marketing content that attracts our target candidates.
- 5-8+ years of marketing experience required including social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- 5-8 + years experience in content management
- Excellent understanding of social media and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to write compelling copy
- Experience with video storytelling
- Experience producing a diverse range of materials such as white papers, newsletters, presentations, educational materials, tutorials, scripts, blogs, and wikis
- Graphic design experience
- Excellent leader - able to motivate and develop high-performing individuals
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels and functions
- Strong collaboration and multi-tasking skills
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top