Global Distribution Operations Manager-Channel Sales MBA (2017)
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we’re bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all aspects of Distributor Operations with Dropbox.
- Manage the launch plan for all new products into our Channel and 1-Tier Partners
- Execute the Launch of new SKUs and products with our distributors globally.
- Leverage Distributors to train and support our Partners as an extended sales force to help accelerate global growth.
- Build, develop, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to optimize departmental effectiveness.
- Responsible for all aspects (design, launch, execution, analysis, etc.) of extended customer support through Distributors, and aligning with our CX team.
- Accountable for high quality, compliant, end to end program optimization and documentation of all processes supporting investments and payouts.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery to SLA by partnering with peers and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues, while maintaining a strong focus on escalation and milestone management.
- Assist with preparation of business performance updates/presentations for the Channel Chief.
- You have 5+ years of Global Program Management or Project management experience, 5+ years of relevant business experience within Channel Operations or Distribution management.
- You’re fluent core systems & tools (SFDC, HIVE).
- You’re a strong end to end thinker with the ability to develop enterprise-wide global processes and solutions.
- You understand and can articulate the cloud business model and the industry trends and metrics that surround it.
- You have strong analytical and business modeling skills.
- You thrive in a startup environment and can be proactive in solving problems in and outside of your area.
- You have US work authorization.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top