Global Distribution Operations Manager-Channel Sales MBA (2017)
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we’re bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all aspects of Distributor Operations with Dropbox.
- Manage the launch plan for all new products into our Channel and 1-Tier Partners
- Execute the Launch of new SKUs and products with our distributors globally.
- Leverage Distributors to train and support our Partners as an extended sales force to help accelerate global growth.
- Build, develop, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to optimize departmental effectiveness.
- Responsible for all aspects (design, launch, execution, analysis, etc.) of extended customer support through Distributors, and aligning with our CX team.
- Accountable for high quality, compliant, end to end program optimization and documentation of all processes supporting investments and payouts.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery to SLA by partnering with peers and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues, while maintaining a strong focus on escalation and milestone management.
- Assist with preparation of business performance updates/presentations for the Channel Chief.
- You have 5+ years of Global Program Management or Project management experience, 5+ years of relevant business experience within Channel Operations or Distribution management.
- You’re fluent core systems & tools (SFDC, HIVE).
- You’re a strong end to end thinker with the ability to develop enterprise-wide global processes and solutions.
- You understand and can articulate the cloud business model and the industry trends and metrics that surround it.
- You have strong analytical and business modeling skills.
- You thrive in a startup environment and can be proactive in solving problems in and outside of your area.
- You have US work authorization.
Back to top