Field Marketing Lead
Our sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Lead the North America Field Marketing team
- Help identify, develop, manage and support regional events and campaigns to drive regional quota objectives.
- Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for program efforts
- Provides leadership and input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing events and campaigns.
- Manage regional marketing calendar and communication, including corporate and partner programs as appropriate.
- Drive active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the regional sales teams
- Collaborate with sales management and field sales to create tools and programs that ensure efficient and effective execution for direct sales organization. Provide flexibility of customization as opportunities warrant.
- Work with Head of Executive Programs to present/pitch the market strategy, campaign results and new programs to help build sales pipeline and closing of business
- Work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution
- 7+ years of high-tech sales or marketing experience, preferably in a field facing role
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills, especially in areas of measuring marketing effectiveness and gaining customer insights.
- Multitasking skills essential
- Strong knowledge of salesforce.com CRM, Marketo or other tools a plus
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top