Field Marketing Growth Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Dropbox is looking for a growth manager to support with Outbound lead generation. This person will help identify new audience segments within our existing userbase, to target with email campaigns. They'll be an audience expert, using in-depth knowledge to propose and implement email experiments and improve existing nurture programs. This person will partner with email program managers to ensure campaigns are delivering high quality leads that sales teams can convert to Dropbox Business. Successful candidates will have an understanding of growth, sales, and marketing needs.
- Define and understand Outbound lead generation target audience segments
- Design A/B experiments with data-driven hypotheses, to identify new audience opportunities
- Monitor and optimize ongoing campaign performance
- Manage the health of audience segments within our database
- Partner with marketing, sales, and analytics teams to ensure consistent delivery of high quality leads
- Regularly communicate performance and results to key stakeholders
- 3+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in demand generation or lead generation for a technology company, ideally in sales or marketing
- Experience in audience segmentation
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel and process
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top