Enterprise Partner Account Manager - Latin America
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Partner Account Manager - Enterprise, you will manage strategic partner relationships, including marketing development, distributor interaction and sales processes. In addition to collaborating externally, the Partner Account Manager - Enterprise will work closely with Dropbox Account Executives to introduce appropriate Partners that can offer skills and capabilities required by end customers as part of their Dropbox deployment and larger solution. Although the Partners will transact through distribution you will be the partner's key point of contact at Dropbox interfacing with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox and distributor organizations in order to ensure the success of Dropbox and our partners.
This role will be primarily focused on growing Dropbox's Latin America footprint across priority countries including Mexico, Brazil and other territories but may include other activities in support of North America team. As a Partner Account Manager - Enterprise, you will drive proactive partner development and enablement through a combination of direct efforts and alongside Dropbox Distributors and Dropbox Account Executives. Successful candidates will be self-starters comfortable at identifying and developing impactful relationships and navigating cross-functional dependencies.
- Own, build, develop and manage the Partner plan for the designated region
- Determine key Partners within each region with whom Dropbox can drive significant business growth, identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within those partner organizations, and help them realize the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Drive one-to-one and scaled Partner engagement to train and enable sales teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers
- Lead strategic partner marketing events and programs with marketing and other internal stakeholders
- Establish relationships with the key Distributor personnel in the region to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the distributor cloud marketplace
- Proven experience in channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Solid understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the competitive offerings
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and team player
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
- Spanish language business fluency required; Spanish AND Portugese business fluency is preferred.
- Travel 25% - 75% depending on business needs
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top