Enterprise Inside Sales Representative - DACH
Our Enterprise Inside Sales team will develop and nurture strategic relationships within our targeted Enterprise Accounts in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets, while helping to manage the entire B2B cycle from prospecting to closing. This new team in our Dublin office will be focused on thoroughly researching companies, identifying key players, scheduling and attending onsite meetings (as needed), as well as assisting in securing logos after closing.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises in the DACH markets
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Work closely with Senior Enterprise Account Executives to build pipeline for the Dropbox Business product
- Make every potential Dropbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage the full business cycle for smaller teams within larger Enterprise accounts and close deals with a quicker deal cycle.
- Work with Customer Success Managers to help identify outside business units to help grow the original opportunity
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of sales experience, closing experience preferred
- Proven excellence prospecting and working with large enterprise accounts
- Have experience with management of relationships over the phone
- Bachelor’s degree
Back to top