Enterprise Business Development Representative - UK
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Business Development team is all about generating lead volume for our enterprise teams while helping people understand the many ways in which Dropbox Business can simplify their professional lives.
The role of a Business Development Representative provides you with the opportunity to educate and consult to large companies on the benefits of Dropbox Business and Dropbox Enterprise. While the volume of leads the Business Development Representatives qualify are extremely important to the health of the overall business, more important is the development of the individuals qualifying those leads.
Dropbox’s Business Development Representatives are the training ground for our future leaders. They are the key to Dropbox’s future success and our talent pipeline.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises within the UK, Ireland and South African markets
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Dropbox for Business product
- Make every potential Dropbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 1-4 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- A highly motivated individual with a competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Prior experience in a lead generation, sales or marketing within the Internet or SaaS industry (preferred)
- Demonstrated success overachieving against professional and personal goals
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and superior organizational skills
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Back to top