Enterprise Account Executive - Sweden
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Be one of our first Senior Salespeople focusing on the Enterprise sector in Scandinavia
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Dropbox’s value proposition to customers and closing large deals.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CIOs, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox for Business.
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- 6+ years experience in client-facing net new business sales.
- Current experience selling Software-as-a-Service into the Swedish Enterprise / Large Customer market.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multiple industries.
- Results-driven, while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- A desire to hunt for new business and close deals.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist.
- BA or BS degree (or equivalent).
- Fluency in Swedish (knowledge of any other Nordic language is a plus)
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time
Back to top