Enterprise Account Executive - Norwegian (London or Dublin)
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Enterprise Account Executive for our Norwegian market, you'll help our future customers in EMEA understand the power of Dropbox Business. With over 500 million people and 8 million businesses trusting Dropbox with their most treasured information, we're growing quickly and are just getting started. You'll join a talented team passionate about one thing: using technology to simplify people's lives. We're looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about unleashing the worlds creative energy and developing an enlightened way of working. We're building the next phenomenal technology company, and we need amazing talent to achieve our vision. The role can be based in either London or Dublin.
- Full sales-cycle role with responsibility for building and closing a pipeline of deals with prospective customers, as well as some existing customers. You will be focusing on companies with 250+ employees
- Evaluate opportunities to increase sales, customer satisfaction and retention within your book of business
- Own your market: Be a "market maker'" and drive enterprise growth in the Norwegian market
- Gain deep understanding of your prospects' and customers' challenges to deliver inspiring presentations, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways for them to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Help shape and scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
- Sales experience and strong hunter mentality
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies (preferred)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Written and spoken fluency in English andNorwegian
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist
Back to top