Enterprise Account Executive - Denmark
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
We’re looking for technology evangelists with experience selling software to large businesses to join us as founding members of our Danish Enterprise Sales organisation. This role can either be home-office based in Denmark or located in our Hamburg office and will be responsible for growing Dropbox Enterprise's footprint across Scandinavia. If you’re a seasoned sales professional who’s excited about driving key strategic and operational initiatives to help enterprises work better and faster using Dropbox, we’d love to talk!
- Be one of our first Senior Salespeople on the ground in Scandinavia
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads closing large deals
- Build and manage a sales pipeline across the assigned territory/accounts while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with decision makers and influencers (IT managers, CIOs, executives, etc.) to consistently meet quarterly and annual revenue targets and company goals.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Develop deep understanding of Dropbox Enterprise and the Danish competitive landscape.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- 8+ years of client-facing sales experience. Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- Current experience selling SaaS into the Danish B2B market. .
- Results driven while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- BA or BS degree.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Back to top