Engineering Recruiting Lead
Every Dropboxer plays a key role in helping us find and recruit amazing people, and our recruiting team leads the charge by coordinating these efforts. It’s no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you have the support of the entire company, it’s incredibly fun and rewarding. That’s what makes recruiting at Dropbox special.
We’re looking for a world class Engineering Recruiting Lead to join our growing recruiting team. This role will be a "player-coach,” owning select requisitions for a range of positions across our Engineering Organization as well as leading and mentoring a small team of full-cycle recruiters. If you’re a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you!
- Source, recruit, and hire Dropboxers across a wide range of roles across our Engineering Organization including but not limited to Product Security, Product Platform, SRE, Infrastructure Manager, Software Engineer (Release, Infrastructure, Security)
- Manage a team of full-cycle Engineering recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Partner with Senior Leaders across the Engineering organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Drive process efficiencies to scale Engineering hiring across US based offices
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience (in-house tech experience preferred)
- Recruiting management experience, with proven leadership ability to develop employees and maximize individual and team performance
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Management positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Back to top