Engineering Manager, Site Reliability
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
This position reports directly to our Head of Reliability Engineering, and will work closely with engineering leadership to build out SRE as a coordinated function and company-wide organization. As such, in addition to owning a significant scope in its own right, this role will have an outsized influence on the development of our SRE culture, processes, and engagement model.
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- You'll develop and foster a healthy and collaborative culture for the Reliability organization that embodiesboth industry best practices andDropbox's values
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- You'll set direction for the team, anticipatingstrategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- 5+ years management experience leading aSite Reliability/Production Engineeringteamfor multiple years
- Experience in internet-scale user-path systems
- Experience in managing services where durability is as important as availability is preferred
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Constance D.Software Engineer
Constance builds Dropbox’s channel platform for reseller partners, which enables Dropbox to expand to users and businesses in new regions. She has also contributed to several monetization platform launches, including chargeback automation and Dropbox Education.
Back to top