EMEA Senior Marketing Manager - Partners
Marketing partners with teams across the company to set positioning and strategy, manage product launches, gather customer insights, and maximize our products' potential.
We’re looking for an exceptional channel marketing leader with the experience necessary to plan and execute initiatives that will drive global growth of Dropbox channel programs. Collaborating with the partnerships, product, and sales organizations, channel marketing managers set the strategy and positioning of channel and technology partner programs, drive insights from the existing partner ecosystem, develop to-partner and through-partner messaging, and manage events/campaigns to maximize program potential. With the expectation to strongly impact global strategy for the company's partner program, partner marketing managers must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and drive team execution on a variety of tasks.
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand Dropbox distributors, DMR’s, VAR’s, MSP’s and integration parters, including the competitive market landscape in which they operate
- Develop value proposition of the Dropbox Partner Network in the market and articulate its value in all partner-facing messaging
- Drive awareness of the Dropbox Partner Network through in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns, co-marketing initiatives and other marketing-related activities
- Own the partner readiness strategy for reseller and integration partner programs and develop/maintain partner-related training materials
- Develop through-partner marketing campaigns that partners can easily leverage in their demand generation efforts
- 5+ years channel marketing, product marketing or partner marketing experience on an EMEA scope, with at least 1–2 years of direct interaction with distributors, DMR’s, VAR’s or MSP’s. Experience with cloud services or SaaS a plus
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple and innovative projects in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to influence wide audiences at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
- Analytical skills and the ability to develop market insights, marketing strategy and analyze marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to work in E.U.
Back to top