Every Dropboxer plays a key role in helping us find and recruit amazing people, and our talent team leads the charge. It’s no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you have the support of the entire company, it’s deeply fun and rewarding. That’s what makes recruiting at Dropbox special.
Our Recruiting team is responsible for finding our most valuable asset: our people. We find and hire the people who will shape our product and our company. It’s the recruiter's duty to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process.
We’re looking for a world class Recruiter to join our EMEA Recruiting team. Recruiters attract, assess and hire qualified candidates. You will help build the team of future EMEA Dropboxers, own hiring targets, partner with the business organization, and help us creatively evolve how we attract, hire and create an unforgettable experience for every candidate.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand their hiring needs
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create a positive full-cycle recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Own (create and execute) strategic initiatives to help Dropbox continuously improve its recruiting processes and system.
- Extensive recruiting experience required
- Strong sourcing abilities
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Ability to assess talent beyond matching key words on a resume and to understand what each candidate brings to the table, in order to connect them with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the E.U.
Back to top