- Partner with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand their hiring needs
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create a positive full-cycle recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Own (create and execute) strategic initiatives to help Dropbox continuously improve its recruiting processes and system.
- Extensive recruiting experience required
- Strong sourcing abilities
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Ability to assess talent beyond matching key words on a resume and to understand what each candidate brings to the table, in order to connect them with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the E.U.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top