EMEA Product Marketing Lead
Marketing partners with teams across the company to set positioning and strategy, manage product launches, gather customer insights and maximize our product’s potential. The EMEA Marketing team focuses on the local execution of our strategy and operating plans and is structured around the following disciplines; in-country field marketing, business and product marketing, customer insights & intelligence, customer references/use cases and local content creation/thought leadership.
- Develop and execute regional launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with global product marketing, product management, engineering, PR, design, support and sales. Campaigns should ultimately drive trial and consideration of our paid for products e.g Pro/Business/Enterprise
- Work both internally (with Customer Experience CX teams) and externally to conduct user, market and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learnings to new initiatives
- Iterate on the value proposition for Dropbox and articulate use cases and value in all customer facing messaging - you need to be a great story teller!
- Bridge the gap between Product Marketing and Business Marketing campaigns
- Develop a consistent methodology for measuring the impact of campaigns and initiatives at the local level (e.g. Trial, ACV, Brand Awareness, Leads etc).
- Drive awareness and consideration of Dropbox through multi-channel campaigns (driving targeting, positioning, messaging, creative and launch)
- Partner with regional PR on product launches and campaigns and act as a local product spokesperson for Dropbox
- 7+ years of Product Marketing or Product Management experience (preferably in a SAAS environment)
- Experience in a product related role at the regional level
- Proven ability in influencing and driving non-reporting teams
- Experience in developing campaigns at scale (SMB) through to more focused initiatives (Enterprise)
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- A creative mindset and the ability to take corporate programs and campaigns and develop further within the region for maximum impact
- Experience interpreting competitive analysis, customer segmentation and other data sets
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and visual
- Have the ability to work in a matrixed environment and understand the importance of interdependency within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design and sales teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Experience in managing agencies
Back to top