EMEA PR Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From product announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
We are looking for a European PR Manager to join our growing team in EMEA. In your role as the European PR manager, you will support in-country Communication Leads across Europe from our London office, helping to drive activities that support the global business. This role will be varied from day-to-day, one week you could be supporting a launch event in Israel, the next working on a podcast series in France and the next supporting a senior executive visit to London.
This is a highly visible role and one that will enable you to make a tangible impact. Travel across Europe will be required on a regular basis.
- Work within the EMEA Comms Team as a contributor, partner and team player, supporting others and working to advance the success of the team
- Support the EMEA Comms Team on daily PR activities on a co-ordination and operational basis
- Lead our growing PR customer reference program across EMEA by speaking to customers, working with the EMEA marketing and developing local and global stories
- Support PR activities across the European region - educate users, partners, opinion leaders and internal teams about the benefits of Dropbox products and our company vision
- Collaborate with Dropbox engineering, product, sales, and marketing teams to support on compelling communications strategies
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches
- If relevant experience, could lead our Analyst Relations programme in Europe
- 4+ years PR and marketing experience in business, media or non-profit environment
- Experience in and knowledge of the technology industry - e.g. software, Internet, SaaS, mobility, etc.
- Previous experience working in a co-ordination and operational role
- Experience working closely with product marketing, product, design, sales, and legal teams
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Must have crisp and clear communication skills and an abundance of creative energy
- Superior planning and organisation skills and the ability to handle lots of details
- Fluency in English and eligibility to work in the E.U.
- Ability to travel
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top