EMEA HR Business Partner
- Provide strategic HR partnership and counsel to all Dropboxers in EMEA
- Define talent priorities based on organizational themes; create repeatable, scalable solutions; cultivate relationships with clients to act as pro-active (vs. reactive) partners
- Drive problem solving by balancing expertise/experience with cultural sensitivity and flex, ask “what is the right answer” vs. “what is the historical answer”, approach all problems with objectivity and business acumen
- Design and execute a data and analytics strategy to tell the story and inform decisions; partner with multiple teams in order to gather data, create process, and scale solutions for the future
- Deliver balanced thought leadership and employee advocacy on people programs and processes; support client groups throughout the employee lifecycle (attraction, retention, development)
- Be an ambassador of diversity, inclusion, and culture
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs and strategic development.
- At least 5 years experience as an HR Business Partner; preferably supporting Sales and/or Customer Experience teams
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently, solutions-oriented
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong track record of execution/delivery with high quality
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to pivot quickly and shift direction
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Ability and proven experience in communicating, influencing and advising clients at all levels of the organization
- A strong desire to help others and an intellectual curiosity about people and organizational issues
- A proven track record of working successfully across global teams
- Deep knowledge of current and pending Irish employment legislation; additional knowledge of other countries such as UK, France, or Germany preferred
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- We, not I, attitude.
- BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top