Dropbox Launch Internship - Summer 2017
- Project: Complete a technical project over the course of 12 weeks and have the chance to present your project and learnings with peers and senior Dropboxers.
- Learning & Development: Dropbox is invested in Launch interns’ overall success and provides them with the opportunity to attend in office talks, workshops & panels with industry leaders. Launch interns will also receive a learning budget to further their education outside of their internship.
- Mentorship: Receive 1:1 mentorship from Dropbox engineers who will oversee your progress and development. Launch interns additionally have the opportunity to be paired with another mentor from our Employee Resource Groups such as Pridebox, Latin-X, Women@, Asians@ and Black Dropboxers!
- Community: From playing bubble soccer and taking cooking classes, to giving back through Dropbox for Good, our interns are able to build lasting relationships with a diverse group of Dropboxers and other interns during their summer in San Francisco.
- Students currently enrolled in a 4 year Bachelor’s program.
- Students pursuing a computer science (or similar) degree.
- Candidates must be 18 years or older by commencement of internship program (May 2017).
- Available to work in San Francisco for 12 weeks over the summer.
- No previous software engineering internship experience.
- Programming experience in Python (or other object-oriented programming languages).
- Please note that candidates who require a J-1 visa must also be eligible for an alternative visa at the time they graduate and are ready to assume full-time employment. Alternative visa options are limited to TN visas (Canadian and Mexican citizens), E-3 visas (Australian citizens), or H-1B1 visas (Singaporean and Chilean citizens). An H-1B is not a viable visa alternative for consideration in this role. If you are not eligible for any of the alternative visas listed for full-time roles, we will not be able to consider you for this internship.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top