Diversity Program Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to diversity programs and initiatives at Dropbox. Working in partnership with the head of Diversity Recruiting and Senior PM, you will support, plan, coordinate, and execute strategies and initiatives with the goal of increasing diversity hires at Dropbox. You will also work closely with the recruiting team, ERG, and external partners and candidates to develop and maintain partnerships. In addition, you will oversee the Dropbox diversity recruiting events strategy which includes event/conference planning and execution, event marketing and branding, pre and post event metrics, tracking, and analytics.
We are looking for someone with expertise in diversity, diversity recruiting, project and/or events management. A self-starter with high attention to detail, willingness to go the extra mile, and aptitude to learn and pick up new skills. As this role will work with team members across Dropbox at all levels, stellar verbal, written, and presentation skills is a must!
- Plan, coordinate, execute on diversity programs and initiatives including diversity events and conferences
- Lead pre and post event/conference metrics and analytics
- Develop, support, and execute diversity initiatives to increase diversity pipeline
- Engage, build, and maintain relationships with Dropbox diversity partners
- Work in partnership with various Recruiting and People team members to plan and execute diversity related efforts
- Champion diversity candidates and ensure they are top-of-mind for Dropbox recruiters
- Manage prospects sourced through partnerships, initiatives, and diversity events
- Create and administer diversity campaigns and newsletters to external candidates and diversity partners
- Work with Dropbox Employee Resource Groups to determine recruiting roles and responsibilities where appropriate
- 10% travel required, evening/after hours events to be expected
- 3+ years experience in recruiting, diversity, and/or human resources role at a tech company; experience with events/event management is a plus
- Experience in designing and implementing programs
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellence as a writer and communicator
- Self-starter and enthusiastic when driving projects
- Highly analytical, comfortable with large data sets, and able to extract business insights from analysis; strong financial modeling or statistical analysis skills are a plus
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top