Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We're looking for an exceptional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager to join us in building and scaling our diversity, equity and inclusion programs. We're a small team working earnestly to build a diverse and inclusive culture at Dropbox. You will be client-facing and aligned to the Engineering, Product and Design teams to help build and launch DEI programs to support their unique needs. You will partner with Diversity Recruiting to support increasing diversity at Dropbox (but will not have hiring targets) as well as the Communications team to shape the internal DEI narrative. You will be key in ensuring that Dropboxers from all backgrounds feel included. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing diversity initiatives across functions. They will also have a passion for DEI, have a deep level of empathy for people of all backgrounds, be agile, able to multi-task, and sweat the details.
- Identify diversity and inclusion opportunities for internal client groups (Engineering, Product and Design teams) and across the company
- Develop and drive creative and innovative internal programs incorporating industry experience and aligning to the Dropbox company values and DEI goals
- Support leaders in executing on their own DEI goals
- Serve as an advocate for all Dropboxers and the various communities that make Dropbox a great place to work
- Influence the diversity narrative and communications, in close partnership with Diversity Communications
- Partner closely with Human Resources Business Partners, Diversity Recruiting, Diversity Communications and other internal stakeholders to successfully implement diversity and inclusion programming
- 5+ years experience implementing diversity and inclusion programs in complex organizations
- Proven ability to build sustainable relationships and influence within the organization, including every level and function (e.g., Engineering to Design, Executive Team to front-line manager)
- Experience scoping, designing, and implementing successful diversity and inclusion programs
- Have confidence to "push back" on senior executives when necessary
- Possess a strong desire to help others, intellectual curiosity about people, and empathy
- Be excited to dig in and get hands dirty building and shaping innovative programs
- Have an understanding of the technical labor market (specifically in Silicon Valley and Seattle) and how it relates to diversity
- Must be comfortable working with, manipulating and influencing with data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a high tech, fast-paced, hyper growth environment is a plus
- University degree required
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top