Director, Sales - Central
This a high-impact role within a priority market and we are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a fast-paced environment to build out and run strategy for the central region.
- Build and lead a regional sales team in developing and executing on a strategic plan for the territory. Grow SMB, mid market and Enterprise customers and prospects in the region, while continuing to build out brand awareness in the central region. Drive a quarterly volume business and plan for scale.
- Assist, coach and mentor Account Executives in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships.
- Strong thought leadership within the global sales team and vis-a-vis marketing team.
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentoring Dropbox's future sales leaders.
- Regularly interact with customers, partners, and integrators.
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, analytics, pipeline development, training, certifications, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing.
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers.
- Understand target customer's business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Dropbox's value proposition at the executive level
- 10+ years of sales experience, and 5+ years of sales management experience-first and second line, with a history of overachieving targets in a market leading technology organization
- Experience selling enterprise software in a highly competitive environment with a track record of sales success managing a sales organization within a Fortune 1000 technology organization
- Proven success scaling out an enterprise and SMB sales team with success selling SaaS and cloud solutions in the industry
- Territory management experience
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record working in a high-volume environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top