Director of Product Management, Collaboration, Spaces
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
As Director of Product Manager in the Collaboration group, you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and product initiatives. You will have significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the company, as well as direct responsibility for new products and those already loved by hundreds of millions of users. You will do this together with an amazing team of talented, passionate product managers and leaders from across functions.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Paper team, Projects, Sharing, and Search, among others, to bring the best of Dropbox together in experiences that bring users into Dropbox and help them quickly get to and complete the work that matters most, wherever they are, and from any device. In pursuing this mission, your team will be launching and growing the new, smart Home in Dropbox, as well as making it easier for teams to work together on content from their desktops and mobile devices.
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area - in close partnership with engineering and design - to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together
- Advance Dropbox's strategy in content creation and collaboration, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team's work with the world
- Grow and support a talented team who embody Dropbox's values, have fun together, and take pride in building wonderful products
- Proven leadership managing and growing a strong PM team
- Strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape
- User-driven approach embodied in past work on delightful products users love
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top