Director of Mid Market/Enterprise Campaigns - Location Flexible
- San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox's Integrated Marketing team develops and activates the global programs, tactics and initiatives that drive new ARR growth and improve retention across all of our Home and Business solutions. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced B2B Enterprise SaaS Marketing leader to build global campaign strategies designed to deliver new and up-sell ARR across inside, direct and channel sales teams.
As the Integrated Campaign Lead for the Mid Market / Enterprise (MME) line of business (LOB) in the Marketing team, you are responsible for cross functional programs and tactics addressing all target personas with the LOB across their full customer journey. You own the cost-effective delivery of quarterly and annual new ARR and account expansion pipeline commitments and positively impacting account activation and retention objectives. As the Campaign lead you will communicate and coordinate cross functionally across Marketing, Product, Global Sales & Channel, Business Strategy, Communications, and across levels in the organization about Campaign plans, programs, initiatives, forecasts and performance. You will collaborate closely with Operations, Inside Sales and IT teams to support all pipeline building processes including lead scoring, account prioritization, lead cadences and messaging, etc.
- Lead the global campaign for MM/E LOB supporting key personas (including, but not limited to): IT Decision Makers (ITDM), Business Decision Makers (BDM), 4 unique industry verticals, as well as multiple customer up-sell/add ons and HelloSign cross sell.
- Insure strategies, programs and tactics account for the wide range of company employee size addressed within MM/E (250-2500 for MM and 2500+ for Ent) and addressing the significant differences in how these businesses buy, the scope and size of the buying committee and ensure there are appropriate tactics to engage the right people within these accounts and to effectively enable the entire sales team (Lead Development Reps (LDR), Business Development Reps (BDR), Account Executives (AE's) and Customer Success Managers (CSMs))
- For the MM/E LOB, relevant prospect and customer information sits across multiple systems requiring in-depth understanding of the systems and data to support strategy development and program execution and optimization.
- Keeping the customer/persona at the center, architect and lead global campaigns comprising programs, initiatives, tactics across each persona's customer journey lifecycle with Dropbox
- Understand and stay close to each persona's 'jobs to be done', motivations and perceptions at each stage of their customer journey ensuring campaigns, messaging briefs, creative are optimized to best communicate to persona needs/wants and benefits in order to deliver business targets
- Demonstrate understanding of the metrics and business drivers for new ARR, up-sell/cross-sell and retention for LOB personas at each stage of their journey. Ensure all stakeholders understand the drivers, how they are measured and that all programs are accurately measured, reported and optimized.
- Lead cross functional program, brand and design teams and agencies through the planning, execution and optimization of all of the programs, initiatives and tactics to deliver Marketing's commitments at each journey stage.
- Effectively and consistently communicate Campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Maintain a rolling 6 quarter Campaign plan ensuring effective visibility and planning time into the key moments for each persona; Ensure cross functional stakeholders are fully aligned with Campaign objectives and equipped to support new moments and programs
- Identify, initiate and track progress on critical non-Campaign initiatives that will benefit Campaign outcomes
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS Marketing experience within the Mid Market and Enterprise segments
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven, digital first strategies for high quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration through inside and field sales teams
- 5+ years demonstrated experience leading large cross-functional teams through integrated campaigns
- Strong knowledge of and experience utilizing best-in-breed marketing and sales technologies
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent team with integrity, professionalism and self-sufficiency
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top