Director, Business Strategy & Operations
- Dropbox Basic, the world’s leading file sync, storage and sharing tool. Over 500 million people have registered for Dropbox Basic, with over 70% from outside the U.S.
- Dropbox Pro, a single-license file sync, storage and sharing tool. Millions of people subscribe to Pro ($99 annually) globally. Over 70% use Pro in a work environment
- Dropbox Business ($150 annually), a multi-license file sync, storage and sharing tool. Over 150,000 teams use Dropbox Business to make work simpler, faster and easier. Dropbox Business gives IT administrators tools they require to ensure a secure work environment, while giving end users the tool they love to get work done efficiently
- Dropbox Enterprise, a multi-license file sync, storage and sharing tool. Dropbox Enterprise is used by innovative, large scale businesses such as News Corp, Expedia, Ecolab and Under Armour.
- You will work closely with Dropbox’s executive leadership to define and develop key business insights, drive scalable growth strategies, and help support the execution of these plans.
- You will structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses with the support of Analytics team and presenting final recommendations that will drive short- and long-term growth.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to help guide initial implementation of critical plans.
- You will evaluate the performance of current business operations and recommend strategies and tactics to achieve business goals.
- You will need to stay abreast of and share industry, competitor, and consumer behavior trends that can impact Dropbox
- You will grow the Business Strategy & Operations team and provide coaching, thought partnership, and mentorship to BSO team members, define team culture, and engagement models.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance; M.B.A. or other advanced technical degree preferred
- 15+ years experience in management consulting, private equity, or strategy & operations at a tech company; demonstrated top quartile performance in a consulting environment (or similar).
- Significant experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with multiple partners; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives - the ability to develop strong working relationships with other business functions quickly, to operationalize key strategic initiatives.
- You are highly analytical, good at breaking down problems and delivering actions
- You have a low ego attitude: willing to shift from high-level critical thinking, to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top