Director, Business Development
We are heavily investing in our ecosystem strategy across the company at this time. The Director of Business Development is a senior member of the team, with a significant influence in setting the overall business development strategy for the company. The role will widen our Partner Ecosystem around Dropbox for Business with emphasis across product integration, co-marketing, and co-selling with other leading B2B software companies. This role runs the Dropbox Partner Program, and builds significant GTM relationships with our Premier Partners. The team will work closely with marketing, engineering/product development, client success, and finance.
- You will lead a global team focused on recruiting, on-boarding, and managing new Technology Partners.
- You will drive the GTM activities with our current partners, and help advance our Partner Program globally.
- You will partner across Product, Marketing, and Sales to deliver comprehensive GTM plans with our Premier Technology Partners.
- You will be responsible for the Dropbox Partner Program, to set direction, and build to scale. Ensure that partners are getting the highest possible value from the Partner Program.
- You will target new partnership opportunities with the top brands in the world with a focus on key Enterprise use cases.
- You will work on the joint pipeline and field activities for Premier Partners. Build KPIs and success metrics for Premier Partners, and for the Partner Program as a whole.
- You will link business development and partner strategy to achieve specific near term operational results, always with an eye to operational scalability and long term impact of initiatives.
Qualifications & Desired Experience
- You have 12+ years of Sales or Business Development experience with a B2B software / SaaS company. Knowledge of Security is a big plus.
- You have experience managing strategic relationships in a partner-centric technology company combined with strong business sense and acumen in developing and working with partners.
- You bring experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Legal.
- You have track record of hitting bold revenue targets. You take ownership and accountability for delivering on goals.
- You have led a team or function and are collaborative by nature. Must work openly and closely with a global team and across all functional areas in the company.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- You are comfortable with product and technical discussions around productivity, security, and compliance solutions.
- You are creative and always looking for new ways to solve complex issues.
- You have worked in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, and sometimes ambiguous environment with multiple partners.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top