Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist to guide experimentation and growth strategy for our digital marketing channels. As an optimization specialist, you'll partner with channel owners to prioritize areas for improvement, create testing plans, and test your hypotheses into implementation. You'll improve our focus on results by refining how we measure our efforts across teams. You will also dive into data to provide quantified support for whole-team initiatives or recommendations for unexplored strategy areas. Your findings will have significant impact on the direction taken by individual channels and the Digital Marketing team overall.
- Propose and size experiment opportunities, build A/B testing plans, and evaluate test results to help make marketing optimization decisions
- Craft experimentation frameworks and processes
- Partner closely with analysts to better measure the success of our efforts across digital marketing channels
- Provide data-based support and quantify opportunity size for major Digital Marketing initiatives and strategies
- Use deep knowledge of our internal SQL database to create and advise on segmented target audiences
- Be a full thought partner for marketing channel owners in driving growth in their areas
- 2-3 years experience in growth/conversion marketing, performance marketing, or a business analytics role
- A/B testing and optimization savvy
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Quick learner - able to quickly capture context and analyze new parts of the business
- Critical thinking - ability to break down vague problems into smaller, concrete questions and deliver recommendations to non-analytical audiences
- Proven experience in reactive and proactive analytical ability
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Will operates as the tech lead for a soon-to-be-released initiative and other special Dropbox projects. He also pushes for modern best practices for client application development on Mac and iOS.
Back to top