Design Research Coordinator
- Own entirety of research participant recruiting process, including screener distribution and phone screening
- Work closely with researchers to identify participant requirements, build and maintain participant database
- Ability to adapt to fast-paces changing environments/research needs, and able to switch directions quickly.
- Must be self-driven, with the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects and know when to ask for help
- B.S. or B.A.
- 1-2 years professional working experience
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- You are able to prioritize multiple assignments, stay organized, and you enjoy sweating the details
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Strong project management, organizational, communication and multitasking skills
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, Latin@s, Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top