Our Sales team shares Dropbox with Enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
You will be joining a pioneering team that is working on building a world-class organization to help customers maximise the value they derive from their Dropbox licenses. The team is also focused on building the capability of Channel Partners to provide a scalable support model for our customers. If you are a talented technology professional or project manager with experience driving enterprise SaaS technology programs and transforming business workflows, and you want to build something as part of an internal startup team - we’d love to meet you!
- Establish and maintain trusted adviser relationships with customers from the C-level to the front line, both within IT and business units
- Work with customers to document existing workflows, identify transformation opportunities and adopt new workflows
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of solutions and project deliverables
- Develop solution architectures together with Program Managers and work with Solution Developers to build and deploy custom solutions
- Partner with customer teams to develop project plans and manage day-to-day execution
- Develop and demonstrate product expertise, both on the core Dropbox Business product and APIs and a deep understanding of our partner platforms.
- Collaborate with sales representatives and Solution Architects to develop statements of work and pricing proposals for services engagements
- Draft end-user communications, deliver product trainings to key customer stakeholders, and design other change management initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in project management and/or enterprise change management programs
- Proven track record in professional services, IT consulting, IT business analysis or similar roles
- Experience in implementing SaaS technologies and enterprise deployments
- Experience in communicating directly with executives, outstanding interpersonal skills, along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to or experience with the channel (VARs, MSPs, System Integrators, etc) is desirable.
- Fluent in English, another European language (German, French, Italian, Dutch) highly desirable.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time. Eligibility to work and travel in EMEA.
Back to top