Deal Desk Strategy Senior Analyst - SF
- Ensure adherence to our quote to contract processes and policies for our APAC and America’s sales teams
- Craft complex proposals as the go to liaison between our sales team and legal/finance
- Develop an in depth understanding of licensing models and recommend contract structures
- Maintain scaleable operations to increase contract velocity and efficiency
- 3–6 years of experience in a deal desk strategy or related sales operations functions.
- Self starter with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing & proposal execution across sales, legal, and finance
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Prior experience with Salesforce and quote to contract tools and process
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top