Deal Desk Strategy Senior Analyst
As a hire to the Deal Desk Strategy team, you will help enable contract velocity and deal structure guidance to help our global sales team drive revenue. Joining the Revenue Excellence and Operations team, you will have the opportunity to contribute across the full gamut of deal desk topics, as well as gain exposure to broader sales strategy and operational areas.You will manage processes and tools for our APAC and America's Deal Desk programs, act as the trusted sales guide to execute complex deal structures and terms, think critically and proactively to identify improved processes and approaches, and synthesize information from multiple sources to drive deal execution across all sales verticals and regions.
- Ensure adherence to our quote to contract processes and policies for our APAC and Americas sales teams
- Craft complex proposals as the go to liaison between our sales team and legal/finance
- Develop an in depth understanding of licensing models and recommend contract structures
- Maintain scaleable operations to increase contract velocity and efficiency
- 3-6 years of experience in a deal desk strategy or related sales operations functions.
- Self starter with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing & proposal execution across sales, legal, and finance
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Prior experience with Salesforce and quote to contract tools and process
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top