Deal Desk Strategy Senior Analyst
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
As the first hire to the APAC Deal Desk Strategy team, you will help enable contract velocity and deal structure mentorship to help our Sydney and Tokyo sales team drive revenue. Joining the Revenue Excellence and Operations team, you will have the opportunity to supply across the full gamut of deal desk topics, as well as gain exposure to broader sales strategy and operational areas.
You will innovate processes and tools for our APAC Deal Desk programs, act as the trusted sales guide to execute complex deal structures and terms, think critically and dedicatedly to identify improved processes and approaches, and synthesize information from multiple sources to drive deal execution across all sales verticals and APAC regions.
- Ensure adherence to our quote to contract processes & policies for our APAC sales team
- Craft complex proposals as the go to liaison between our sales team and legal/finance
- Develop an in depth understanding of licensing models and recommend contract structures
- Maintain scalable operations to increase contract velocity and efficiency
- 3-6 years of experience in a deal desk strategy or related sales operations functions
- Advanced level of English and Japanese communication skills (verbal and written) is required
- Self starter with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing & proposal execution across sales, legal, and finance
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Prior experience with Salesforce and quote to contract tools and process
Back to top