Data Visualization Developer - Insights
- Build the future. Develop data visualizations for customers that tease out important insights from big and complex data.
- Become a legendary innovator. Use data and design to inspire millions of businesses using Dropbox
- Build with customers. Know objectives, challenges, and business decisions that customers have and build visualizations for customers to help answer those.
- Understand (but never accept) the limitations of existing infrastructure. Venture to any level of abstraction and push beyond the interface if it results in a better deliverable.
- Automate the delivery of these visualization to allow up to scale.
- Proficiency with modern web technologies (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, D3, Three.JS) for building 2D and 3D graphics
- A strong portfolio and a track record of building intuitive, scalable, and highly interactive data visualizations
- Ability to rapidly develop and iterate on prototypes
- A well-developed sense of visual, application, and product design
- Experience with cutting-edge data infrastructure (Hadoop, etc)
- Experience with compilers and/or the creation of domain-specific languages [is a plus]
- Teaching experience and/or strong written and presentation skills
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top