Data Integrations Engineer
Dropbox is looking to fill a lead position in its data integration program. We need a data integration engineer to synchronize data between operational cloud systems such as Salesforce and Workday, as well as provide transformed data extracts for analytical reporting.This position requires a combination of technical and business analysis. From requirements gathering to development through operations, the position is broad yet requires an individual with hands-on experience in data-centric technologies outlined below.
- Use and manage Dropbox's Dell Boomi integration platform as a service (iPaas).
- Integrate, map and translate data among SaaS and on-premise systems for both operational and analytical purposes
- Design, build and test integration processes based on business requirements.
- Transition personal knowledge of the various technologies to other team members so that day-to-day support can be expanded and improved.
- Build scalable data architectures that are robust and highly available.
- Work with the enterprise architecture team to ensure data architectures are aligned to enterprise-scope initiatives, designs, and principles.
- Work with internal and external partners to resolve issues.
- Deep expertise with designing, implementing, and administering large volume Dell Boomi Integrations, Atoms and Molecules.
- Understanding of Integration Design patterns to build robust and scalable solutions.
- Experience verifying and ensuring data quality for migrations/ETL.
- Demonstrable SaaS integration experience with enterprise business applications such as Workday, Salesforce, Marketo, or Oracle Fusion.
- Familiarity with various data formats such as XML (including XPath and XSLT), JSON, and flat files.
- Deep understanding of web services, specifically around consuming data from RESTful and SOAP-based HTTPS endpoints.
- Business process analysis and data discovery experience, to be able to unlock data insights and translate that into business decisions.
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL or Amazon Redshift.
- Data modeling skills for both normalized-form transactional databases as well as denormalized / dimensional data warehouses.
- Familiarity with Hadoop and its constituent components such as Hive, HDFS, etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and processes.
- Team player and motivated to solve complex issues.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top