Enable the business teams with the best-in-class insights and identify the growth levers for our business, through the use of simple self-serve tools, analytics and science.
We're looking for a Data Analyst/Scientist to partner with marketing, business, and product teams to answer key questions about how to grow paid users and optimize churn. We solve challenging problems and boost business growth through deep understanding of consumer behaviors with advanced data science techniques. Ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of consumer lifecycle and behavior analysis, customer segmentation, predictive modeling and a working knowledge of email and digital campaigns.
- Develop and communicate a deep understanding of lifecycle marketing needs, perform analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and specific actions required
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track progress of the lifecycle marketing and its highest priority initiatives
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze marketing opportunity, design and execute experiments, research, financial models and other mechanisms to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities
- Experience with customer retention, upsell, churn and renewals
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Design, Creative, and senior executives) to rapidly execute and iterate
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. i.e., whether in PowerPoint or an elevator pitch, you need to translate complex concepts into layman’s terms and influence both peers and senior leadership
- Ability to understand what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly
- BS or MS/PhD in Comp. Sci, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics etc.
- 5+ years with relevant analytics experience required
- Proven track record of being able to work independently with the biz stakeholders with minimal direction and proactively engage with them
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression etc, experiment design a must
- Significant experience with SQL and working with large datasets
- Experience in programming/scripting, knowledge of statistical packages like R, pandas etc is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to “Lean Startup” validated learning methods is a strong plus
Back to top